Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weigh In Day and New Recipes

Yesterday was weigh in day at Weight Watchers and I lost .2 pounds. Not as much as I had hoped for but at least it's a loss. With my Mom being here we have eaten out more and I even had McDonald's once this week. So, I am back on track, walking a couple of times a week and ready to see the scale move down next Monday.

Last night I was wanting to fix Snook for dinner. I found a recipe on line at Weight Watchers called Cajun fish. Basically you coat the fish with flour and cajun spice mixed together and fry it in a bit of olive oil. It was fabulous! I also boiled cubed potatoes, drained them, and then poured low fat Italian dressing on them. Yum! And I baked some acorn squash with a bit of butter and brown sugar. The meal was awesome. Brent ate three pieces of the fish so I call this recipe a huge hit!

After dinner my Mom and I went to Vineyards Park and walked around the lake four times. It takes about 45 minutes to walk around it four times. I am hoping to walk again tonight if my class gets out in time.

post signature

No comments: