My ta-da's this week include one paper scrapbook page. Amazing! I haven't done a paper scrapbook page in months. I am taking Sketch 104 and this is my take on Sketch 1. I love taking these classes and am now behind two sketches so hopefully I will get caught up this week.
These next two pages are digi pages and the second one is from the More Mad Digital Skillz class at Get It Scrapped. I am also a couple of classes behind in this class but am slowly catching up.
I start a new class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called The Challenge of Me! And the first challenge is I have been given the size of 8" x 8" to scrapbook in. This will definitely be a challenge since I do most of my scrapbooking in 12" x 12". I am excited for this class to start.
My to-do's this week:
- Move my craft supplies downstairs so that I can set up my day bed and get it out of the hall.
- Get caught up on More Mad Digital Skillz.
- Get caught up on Got Sketch 104.
- Work on The Challenge of Me class.
- Get caught up on My 365 challenge blog.