Monday, June 22, 2009

Family Get Together

We had a nice family get together yesterday. My Mom, Dad, sister and two of her kids were here. We had Italian Baked Chicken, Zucchini in the Oven, Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese, a cherry salad that my sister brought and a layered salad and carrot cake that my Mom brought. Yummy!

Here is Brandon. We celebrated his birthday yesterday since he will be turing 19 on Saturday the 27th. Happy Birthday Brandon! I can hardly believe he is 19.
Here is my Dad excited about his gift certificate from Lowe's. My sister got him two dress shirts and ties.
Here is Bailey and Jenna. Jenna had brought her iPod and Bailey thought it was cool to hear music through the headphone.
We had a great day and my Mom stayed to visit with us for a few days. We are going to Ft Myers to the thrift stores so I may have a post later with the goodies I find.

I have a confession today. I went to Walgreen's yesterday to purchase greeting cards and spent over $10 on three cards. No, that is not my confession. My confession is - I have thousands of dollars worth of rubber and acrylic stamps in my craft room. So why am I spending money on greeting cards that I could make? I also have two shoe boxes full of card that I have made in the past - why couldn't I go through those cards and see if I have a suitable card instead of just going out and purchasing one? CRAZY!

post signature

No comments: