Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crazy Beautiful Week!

I think my life can be described by Darryl Worley's chorus "I love this crazy, tragic, Sometimes almost magic, Awful, beautful life." I have had another one of those weeks and most of it is brought on myself. The week started off with cleaning up the area behind the couch in the living room to make room for my craft desk that was upstairs and not being used. Since we moved it downstairs I have used it more than the in the six months it was upstairs.
Then we got a crib for Bailey and Dave put that up the other night so this little crazy curly haired girl could spend the night with us. She loves her new bed and the dogs love that they can see her through the slats.
And then yesterday we got a twin day bed with a trundle and an old rocking chair from the store. We took all Bailey's old baby stuff (swing, bouncy seat, etc) there and loaded the chair and the bed in the rain last night. Left the mattresses for this morning. Now I have tons of work to get the rest of the guest room cleaned out so we can put the daybed in there.

And I am having a Father's Day and Brandon's birthday get together tomorrow. Right now you can't see the top of my dining room table so I have some work to do. I don't know what I am going to fix as my main dish either. Better get busy. Boo is still sleeping and I have a little over an hour before I have to leave for work. Have a great Saturday!

post signature

No comments: