My ta-da's this week are all digital. I completed 10 pages this week and they are in the form of a slide show:
- We purchased two bookshelves and Dave is putting them together. I want to put all my books on my new bookshelves. I have boxes of books in the alcove outside my craft room and they are in my way into the craft room.
- I need to clean up all the boxes (the non book boxes) in the alcove so we can use the area as a sitting room and the boys can watch tv and play video games.
- After the alcove is cleaned up I need to straighten up my craft room. I have a beautiful craft area and I have been looking on line at some great rooms and thought I would like to take pictures of my craft room and post them once it is neat.
- I really need to get caught up on My 365 project. I am behind in my photos and way behind in my posting so hopefully this week I will get somewhere with that.
- I want to spend a bit of time each evening tagging my digital supplies.
- I plan on taking two on line scrapbook classes and want to keep up with them and make some "real" scrapbook pages.