Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Beady Creations

I thought I would share the rest of the beaded creations Wendy and I made while I was in Tucson. Wendy bought these turtle shell type beads last year at the bead show. She gave me a few so I think I will make something similiar. I love the coppery color of this necklace. We took some silver clasps and painted them copper since we couldn't find any copper clasps.
This light green and copper necklace was also from stuff Wendy had in her stash. I made this for her. Simple but very pretty.
These next two necklaces were quick and easy. I strung the chips with some black pearls and the attached them to chain. A great way to use a few beads and have a great necklace. Or two.

Wendy and I went to Michael's and I found some cool silver chain that was on sale for 2 for $5.00. Just too good a buy to pass up. I made two necklaces and matching bracelets. I can't wait to wear these as they are fun!

I have one other necklace that I made but forget to photograph. It is blue with crystals and shells and chain. I will have to get a picture and post it.
I spent today doing laundry and some cleaning. I also was very busy on the computer and got six digital scrapbook pages done. I found another place to have my pages printed and I think I will try them out and see how they turn out. I am off to work on our master bathroom. I am cleaning cabinets, drawers and medicine cabinets. I just finished the book It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh and I am going to really try and tame the clutter monster that lives in my house. I am starting in the master bedroom and bathroom.

No comments: