Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Join us for Sunday Scrappin'. Last week I didn't participate since I didn't get a thing done. This week I have been on a roll. I completed eight digital layouts and worked on a bit of beaded jewelry.

The first two digi pages are of my daughter's 19th birthday. She was six months pregnant with Bailey and sicker than a dog.

Next two pages are of our Christmas celebration with my Mom for 2006 that took place in January 2007.



Then a couple of pictures of a Kelly Pickler concert we went to at the Southwest Florida Fair in early 2007.



And a single page of Brent being crazy.

And another single page-this time of Bailey. This is for My 365 challenge.

I also did some beading while I was in Tucson. Here is my link to some of the creations Wendy and I did. We did some other beading that I haven't posted yet but I will before next Sunday.
I have tons of house cleaning and laundry to catch up on this week so I don't know how much I will accomplish this week. I do want to get caught up on My 365 photo and quote challenge. I have pictures taken I just haven't posted them on my other blog.
Last week's challenge was to finish a Valentine's Day project. I am going to make cupcakes for my kids today so I guess that works for last week's challenge. This week's challenge let's think outside the box and go round.... rounded corners, circle-shaped cards, a layout in a circular pattern, etc. Be creative!

Have a great week!









4 comments:

forgetfulone said...

Beautiful pages! I love that photo of Bailey. What a keeper. Have a great week!

Wani said...

wow! those are some great pages!!

Melanie said...

All of those layouts are wonderful Christine, the quote and photo of Bailey are wonderful together.

Your beading looks fantastic too.
I hope you have a good week ahead.

Storm said...

You got a lot done. I love the cirle of flower on the Pickler layout. Kudos to you! Happy scrapping!