Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


I am home and in time for Valentine's Day. I had a great time in Tucson, spent time with a wonderful friend, got beady, watched Chick flicks, did some scrapbook shopping, checked out the best used book store ever - Bookman's, had a few cocktails, ate good food, laughed and relaxes. I am happy to be home and get back into the swing of things here at home. The house is a mess, stuff out all over but I will work on that tomorrow.
Dave and Brent came to the airport to pick me up. My flight was uneventful which is always a good thing. We went to a PF Chang's for a yummy Valentine's Day lunch. I received two beautiful cards and a dozen red roses. I got Dave some yummy chocolates and Prickly Pear BBQ sauce from Tucson. I also got him a card and a tub full of Reese's Peanut Butter hearts. I was lucky, Dave shared his peanut butter cups. YUM! We are watching an Everblades hockey game on tv but I don't think I will be up too late as I was up at 3:45 this morning.
I have a couple more beady creations that I will share tomorrow as well as some digital scrapbook pages I did while I was in Tucson. Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments: