Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beady Creations

Well, my ten day vacation is slipping by much too fast. I am looking forward to being back home and seeing my loved ones and even being back at work. I don't like hearing about work and not being there. Wendy and I have done some beading. This first bracelet is from a kit called Crystalesque Bracelet from Wild Flower Beads. This was a fun bracelet to make and the colors are great. I am planning to wear it home on Saturday with my Valentine's Day shirt.
This second braclet is also a kit from Wild Flower Beads called the Lori Bracelet. I am not sure you can see the small metal pieces that are in this bracelet. They are called smiley faces. I have never seen them before, they are small smile shaped pieces of metal with holes on both ends to string your thread through. I really like this bracelet and am hoping to find more smiley faces since I could make these in all colors now that I have the pattern. FUN!
This last picture is of a necklace that Wendy and I put together. This necklace will live with Wendy since she bought all the pieces. There are two Kazuri beads and three metal pieces that she got from Antelope Beads. She was really happy with the way it turned out.


I have two more kits but am not sure I will start them while I am here. I need to leave something to do once I get home.
I finished the book Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich and started Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? Should be interesting.






No comments: