Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

It's Sunday and that means it time for Sunday Scrappin'! I did a bit of scrapbooking and a bit more beading. Here is a layout from Jessica Sprague's Type+ Writer 2 class. I am almost finished with the class and love the quality of the layouts.
I also took Photoshop Friday 2 from her and here are those pages and some of the beady creations I have made this week.


I also got caught up on Project Life 2010. I have sent off for pictures so I will have something to share with you next week. And I did list a bit on eBay this week, not as much as I had planned but something at least.

This week my to-do's are:
  1. Continue working on My 365 for 2009 posts and scrapbook pages.
  2. Put my toe in the water again and continue organizing my scrapbook supplies. Maybe put some kits together to sell and continue working on simple scrapbook pages to sell.
  3. Finish the Type + Writer class I took over at Jessica Sprague website. There are only one or two more layouts to complete this class.
  4. eBay/Etsy - a little every day!

post signature

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the pages! Your beaded jewelry is cute too, the one with the bee is my favorite - I know lots of women who would love it. Have a great week!

Mindy said...

I love that layout. It's such a neat look!

Melanie H said...

Your pages are fantastic Christine, I love the one you shared here for Type + Writer 2.

Love the beading too, you are very talented.
Hope you have a good week ahead.