Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sunday Scrappin' (a couple of days late)

I spent the weekend with my parents and helped my mom get her eBay business up and running and that is why my Sunday Scrappin' post is late. Please join us and share your paper crafting accomplishments.

Earlier in the week I finished this craft project. I have way too many half finished or not even started projects around my house and it feels really good when I get one done.

Here are the layouts I did this week. The first is from the Type + Writer class at Jessica Sprague. This is the final 12x12 layout from that class. She has instructions for making a mini album but I don't have plans to do that.
Have a told you that I love Jessica Sprague classes? The past couple of weeks she has had a Photoshop Friday class for $1.00. The class is only available on Wednesday and I have taken three weeks worth of classes - awesome! This is week three, the first layout is the one created with her video and the second is a companion page I did.

I also got more photos printed for Project Life so will be posting more completed layouts from that album.

My to-do's this week are almost a duplicate from last week:
  1. Continue working on My 365 for 2009 posts and scrapbook pages. Put my Project Life photos in the album, take pictures of completed pages and post.
  2. Put my toe in the water again and continue organizing my scrapbook supplies. Maybe put some kits together to sell and continue working on simple scrapbook pages to sell.
  3. eBay/Etsy - a little every day! I did pretty well with this last week, hope to do as well this week.
I think I am pushing it a bit to use the birthday layouts for the challenge last week. The challenge was to scrapbook a page or a layout about you - not your children or husband, just you. Maybe throw in a friend or two. My pages are about my birthday party but there are other people in the pictures. Better than nothing, right?

Have a great week and hopefully I will be posting on Sunday next week instead of Tuesday.

post signature

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

These pages are gorgoues Christine, love the double page you did.

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.