Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

I don't have anything to share today for Sunday Scrappin' but I really need to get my butt in gear and get something done this week so I am making myself accountable here.

My to-do list this week includes:

  1. Work on My 365 for 2009 posts and scrapbook pages. (I started working on this again yesterday)
  2. Work on organizing my scrapbook supplies and decide if I am ever going to paper scrapbook again. If I am going totally digital, it makes no sense in storing so much paper and so many stickers and embellishments. I need to purge if I am not going to paper craft again. Ha, I probably need to purge if I am going to paper scrapbook again. I have way, way too much!
  3. Get caught up with the Type + Writer class I took over at Jessica Sprague website. I got about half way done and then life got in the way.
  4. eBay/Etsy
There - it's in writing for all the world to see. Let's see if this will get me motivated. Have a great Sunday!

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful week and are able to get all done that you need to...

Mindy said...

I was just thinking the same the same thing about paper scrapping. I probably won't do it anymore so I really should get rid of my supplies. Then again, I keep thinking that one day in the future my girls might want to use the TONS of stuff I have.

Mindy said...

Can you tell me more about your negative scanner? How is the quality and what model do you have? Thanks!!