Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

Woo-hoo! I actually got some scrapbooking done to share for Sunday Scrappin'! I am still playing catch up on My 365 for 2009. Here are two two page layouts from September of 2009. At least I am making some headway on these.



If you read my blog much you know I love Jessica Sprague. I have taken many, many digital classes from her. It is probably because of her that I started digi scrapping. Last week she had a sale on her Photoshop Friday class and here are the two pages I completed from that class. The class was only $1.00, so very worth it.

Last week I only posted my to-do list hoping it would motivate me to see it in print. I did work on My 365 2009, I also started sorting my scrapbook supplies, got totally overwhelmed and quit. I have been making some simple scrapbook pages with supplies I have had for years that I am going to try and sell on either eBay or Etsy. I forgot about finishing up my class for Jessica Sprague and I did nothing on either eBay or Etsy this week. So my to-do list this week:

  1. Continue working on My 365 for 2009 posts and scrapbook pages. Also get caught up on my Project Life 2010.
  2. Put my toe in the water again and continue organizing my scrapbook supplies. Maybe put some kits together to sell and continue working on simple scrapbook pages to sell.
  3. Get caught up with the Type + Writer class I took over at Jessica Sprague website. I got about half way done and then life got in the way. Must make this one a priority this week.
  4. eBay/Etsy - also need to be a priority.

post signature

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Your pages are beautiful Christine, I love the clean style of the first 2. The wonderful circles wiht the typed journalling.

Bailey is growing up to be a beautiful young lady.