Thursday, May 13, 2010

Missing Boo But Keeping Busy

So, I don't have Bailey Boo this week. I had too many things going on this week to keep her but boy do I miss that little bugger.

But, I have had more time to do some fun stuff this week. Here are two necklaces and one bracelet that I made last night and the night before. I had to stop at JoAnn's yesterday to get copper colored crimps and clasps.

I have more of these diamond shaped beads - enough to make at least another necklace if not a necklace and bracelet.
I kind of like the way this set came out. Simple but black and copper are colors that will match a lot of my clothes - if I keep it. I may put it on Etsy and see if it sells.
I took another Photoshop Friday class at Jessica Sprague. The first page is from the class, the second page I created on my own. I ♥ ♥ her classes!

Had breakfast with my friend Susan and we have decided to get together and craft! Yeah, a crafty buddy! I haven't had a crafty buddy in a few years so am way excited. Funny thing while we were eating - Dave showed up at the restaurant. It's a small world.

The job search is awful! Yesterday there were over 400 new jobs on indeed and not one of them was one I could apply for. I think I need to go into occupational therapy. Lots of openings for occupational therapists.

I am going today for some kind of meeting at DCF and tomorrow I am having a minor surgical procedure done. Brandon is going with me tomorrow so I don't have to be alone. He's such a good kid.

I am off to list some more stuff on eBay. Hopefully I will have a good week.

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christine your jewlery is so pretty! Hoping your procedure goes well...i will say a Prayer for you...