Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Busy Day!

I spent Tuesday cleaning the house so had decided that since Boo was here, Wednesday would be a fun day. We left the house and had a few non fun errands to run - take a book back to the library, pick up a prescription, mail packages, etc. Then we went to Dunkin' Doughnuts. Yummy Christmas doughtnuts and peppermint mocha latte. YUM!
Then we headed north to Estero and Bass Pro Shop - we have been talking to Bailey for a week now about sitting on Santa's lap but she wasn't having it. She went and talked to him but wouldn't sit on his lap. They took their one picture and lucky me, I am in it. If I can figure out how to use my scanner I may post it later. Here she is coloring her Santa picture and Brent is writing a letter to Santa for Bailey.


We can home and Bailey and Grandma took a nap then we got up and went to the 4:00 showing of the new Alvin and the Chipmunks. What a cute movie and Bailey laughed and danced the whole time. We stopped at Goodwill, had dinner at Cracker Barrel and then finished our day with shopping at Wal-Mart.
We had a great day! Brent, as usual, was very helpful with Bailey.

Today I am going to start laundry, possibly clean both bathrooms and bake some cookies with Brent's help. Oh, and I have presents to wrap. I am making Chicken Chili for dinner tonight - Yum!

post signature

No comments: