Monday, December 28, 2009

Safety Pin Bracelets

A few weeks ago one of our good customers came in the store and had the coolest bracelet on - it was made with safety pins and beads. After finding out how easy they were to make I decided that I would make a bunch for Christmas presents. I ordered both silver and gold safety pins on line and got a batch of defective safety pins so had to send those back. I bought all the safety pins at JoAnne's and raided my stash of beads. These bracelets are so much fun to make and everyone seems to like them. I have made 15 of them and have plans for many more. I may put them in my Etsy store. Here is a slide show with some of the different bracelets I made. I kept the black and white one for myself. I have a couple more finished that I have photographed but will share them soon.

post signature

No comments: