Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monthly Roundup June 2012

 MONTHLY ROUNDUP June 2012
  1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Second Chance by Jane Green
The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schleshinger
Aunt Erma’s Cope Book by Erma Bombeck
Courting Trouble by Lisa Scottoline
Bloom by Kelle Hampton
Moment of Truth by Lisa Scottoline




  1. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
Larry Crowne                                                
Weeds Season 7, Episodes 1-2
Criminal Minds Season 2, Episodes 1-8       
Contraband
A Little Bit of Heaven                                               
What’s Your Number?
Sundays at Tiffany’s                                     
Man on a Ledge
I Don’t Know How She Does It                     
The Descendants
This Means War                                            
One for the Money
The Vow                                                        
Horrible Bosses
  1. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Baby Bella spend a night with us and it’s always fun to have her around.

Brent moved back in and it is wonderful to have my baby under my roof.  I like seeing that he eats and sleeps regularly and in general, gets taken care of.  He is working for Roland at the Pizzeria.  He is also super excited to be getting a car.

Dave and I went to Ft. Lauderdale to see Queen Extravaganza at Hard Rock.  We stayed in a Marriott Courtyard and I got to walk through the bead show there.  We ate dinner at Smokey Bones, played some slots and walked around the Swap Shop for an hour or so.  We had a great, relaxing weekend.

  1. What gifts did I give and/or receive?
For Father’s Day I got my Dad a card and a gift card for a restaurant.
  1. What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Bought some border punches and other miscellaneous scrapbook supplies at Micheal’s and JoAnne’s.  Went to Ross and got five new long dresses, an awesome pair of black sandles and a white bolero jacket.

  1. What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Nothing major.
  1. What were my accomplishments this month?
Completed 49 paper scrapbook pages.
  1. What were my disappointments this month?
No major disappointments.
  1. How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)
I did more cooking at home this month and tried a couple of new recipes.  I am still not menu planning but at least I am working towards that goal.
I also did more scrapbooking this month – I am really excited to be paper scrapping again.  I love the feel and smell of paper and all the pretties that go with it.
  1. Anything else noteworthy to include?
Brandon is now working at Storm Force as the Warehouse Guy.






Photobucket

No comments: