Friday, June 29, 2012

Lots of Layouts

I am back to share some layouts I completed recently.

The first two are from my vacation to visit my awesome, incredible friend Wendy in Tucson, Arizona.  We always have such a great time - one night while her hubby was home we went to the Ritz at Dove Mountain.  It was an awesome evening.  The following eight layouts were inspired by the Got Sketch Express 3 class.

These photos are of Bailey - she was such a tiny thing when she was first born. 
Everyone took loads of photos at Bella's first birthday party.  Here is one of my favorite pictures of the day - my Mom and Bella.
The week before Easter I was having a panic attack.  My house looked like a bomb had gone off and I really didn't want to spend days cooking and cleaning - SO I took everyone out to dinner for Easter.  It was a relaxing day with an awesome dinner.

Bailey and I baking cookies.
My girlies!
An ER visit for Brent - he was fine.
I have so many photos of Bella's birthday so I looked for a way to include more of them on the page.  This layout is from a sketch in one of Close to My Heart's books.  I added three photo flip books that allowed me to add six photos in each.



And these two layouts were inspired by a Shimelle Laine Sketch in her class at Two Peas called 4x6 Photo Love.
Yeah, it's Friday!  I work half a day and then I can come home and play.  Happy Friday, everyone!
Photobucket

No comments: