Monday, July 23, 2012

Playing Mama

I have baby Bella with me this week. Mommy and Daddy went to the Keys to catch some lobsters and I get to enjoy this sweetie all week.
Having her here reminds me so much of raising my kiddos.  I was fortunate enough to stay home for 15 years with my kids.  I love puttering at home, taking care of babies and being a Mama (or a Nana).

I have some layouts to share that I completed a week or so ago.  With all the thundershowers we have been having I haven't been able to get photos of them, but here they are:

A single page layout of Bailey just having fun.


A double page layout a month after Bailey was born - August 2007.  My Aunt Ruth was visiting from Ohio and we got together a couple of times while she was here.
 And another double page layout featuring Bella.
I am taking a class at Big Picture Classes  - 28 Days of Sketches Round 2.  Sometimes all the motivation I need is a daily email reminding me to be creative.  Lisa's emails are even better because each day along with an email I get a sketch.  I am loving this class.  Here is Day 3 Sketch:
 And Day 4 Sketch:
Each day Lisa not only gives you a 12" x 12" sketch but an 8 1/2" x 11" sketch as well as a double page layout.  Awesome!

I am going to go and play with my grandbaby and then pick out some pictures for my Day 5 sketch.  Happy Monday!
Photobucket


No comments: