Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am SO Ready to be Done!

I am so tired of my house being full of boxes and plastic tubs. I cannot wait to have this move over with. It has been slow going since it is just little ole' me packing and occasionally I get a bit of help from Brent. My Mom arrives today and she is going to help me pack while I am at the store. I will enjoy our time together and she is an awesome packer! I guess I am not that great at packing since I haven't had to do it all that much. I have really only moved four times in the last 25 years.

And I guess the moving wouldn't be so bad if I weren't taking three classes, working 30+ hours a week and raising a child. But, you gotta do what you gotta do!

We are going over to the new house tonight so my Mom and Dad can see it. I am also going to take measurements so I can figure out how much of my furniture I can take. In my mind I can take it all, in reality I don't think it all will fit.

post signature

No comments: