Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday Party

My Mom made the most awesome dinner last night for my birthday. She made braised steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, fresh green beans and cole slaw. Then she made my favorite cake Cola cake with a peanut butter icing. YUMMY! Both Nicole and Brandon were here and so was my sister and two of her kids. It was a nice evening. Here is Bailey waiting patiently for a piece of cake.
Blowing out my candles.
Bailey opening her presents from Granny for her birthday.
Me with my Dremel. It was a power tool birthday - I got a Dremel, and a Black and Decker cordless mini drill and bits from my Mom and Dad. Brandon got me a gift card from Home Depot and my sister and her kids got me a gift card from Wal-Mart. Yeah, I get to do some shopping.
Bailey helping Grandma open her presents.

post signature

No comments: