Saturday, September 5, 2009

Changes

It has been a busy, busy week for me. My washer broke down which is not a good thing. I got it fixed yesterday which is a very good thing. Spent too much money to get it fixed but you can't live without a washer for too long. My DVD stopped working. The cable guy (not Larry) came last night and found out the lawn maintenance people had ran over the cord so he replaced that. And I turned in my DVD until after I move. I am not going to have time to watch too much TV anyway.

And I am moving. I bought a mobile home. Now a mobile home is not my first choice in a home BUT I paid cash for it and will only be responsible for lot rent. And lot rent is something I can afford on my own. I got approval yesterday at the mobile home park and all is right in my world for awhile. Now, I have to pack. A lot. My goal for this weekend is to get my spare bedroom all packed. Quite a chore since a good bit of craft and scrapbook stuff is still up there and all the M & M stuff is in there. So I am going to quit procrastinating and go pack a few boxes before I have to leave for work.

post signature

No comments: