Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin'
April 26, 2009

I only got three pages done this week. The first is layout three from Digi in Deep with Jessica Sprague.

The second two are from a free template on Debbie Hodges birthday party. All I did was put the layout together from the template.

I did some more posting on My 365 project. I am pretty much caught up with the photos, I just need to do the scrapbook pages.

This coming week I plan to finish the scrapbook layouts for My 365 project and possibly work on my craft room organizing.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the effect on the large picture that looks like smaller ones on your first page. All of your pages look great! Have a great week. I hope to get some scrappy time in this week.

Wani said...

Great pages!!

Melanie H said...

I love the way you used a mosiac of photos Christine, it looks so effective.

The photos of Bailey are gorgoeus. Fantastic layouts.

I hope you have a good week ahead.

Unknown said...

I like the effect created in the first layout. As usual, I am in awe of your talent.