Sunday, April 19, 2009

Encyclopedia of Me

So this morning I was randomly surfing the web and I happened across a couple of blogs that are doing an Encyclopedia of Me. It's a series of 26 posts each dedicated to a letter of the alphabet. I thought this would be a great way to add pages to my Book of Me scrapbook and sounded like a good bit of fun. Many of the blogs included pictures either from the internet or of their own. I am going to do a bit of thinking on this, I don't know if I want to go in order or just do it haphazardly.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That sounds like a fun book! Your great great great grandchildren would probably love it, too.

I took part in an alphabet swap a while back-- each person sent a page kit for their letter. I have all of them stashed away... someday I'll get to that album. They're family themed, so I plan to do a 2008 or 2009 album with those.

Thanks for offering to co-host Sunday Scrappin. I'm working on a plan to include a couple of new co-hosts, so I'll let you know the details soon!