Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

It seems I say it every week how fast time is flying by. It is time for Sunday Scrappin' again on April 5, 2009.

My ta-da's this week include a number of digital layouts. I have also been working on organizing my craft room. I purchased a scraprack that you can see here. I liken it to a huge Paper Sticker Binder that stays at home. I think this is going to do the trick. I will have all my stuff in one place and won't have to hunt through boxes, totes, and other containers looking for stuff. I will post a pictures once I get it all full.

First four layouts are of My 365 Project. I am caught up through March and have the photos taken of April just not put on my blog.



Next two photos are from A Snapshot of My Life challenge.

Two more layouts from My 365 Project.

This layout is Layout 13 from 365 Days.
And last but not least a layout I did from Digital Scrapbooking February/March 2009 issue. Pattie Knox (who is a great digital teacher at Get it Scrapped) did an article on pixels to pencils. I had taken a class with her before and the template I used is one that was provided in the class. I thought it was a neat way to transform a picture.
My to do this week include:
  1. continue organizing my scraprack and craft room.
  2. Work on layouts!
  3. Post April pictures on My 365 blog and make weekly layout.
Unless you consider a digital layout a single layer I did not participate in the challenge for the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so envious of your ladies that scrapbook!