Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' for March 1, 2009. I only got two pages done this week but I was happy with how they turned out.


I also got my bookshelves put together and all the books put into it. I didn't get any thing done in my craft area but did work on a couple of bead projects.

My to-do's this week:
  1. Work on my craft room/area. Boxes outside in the alcove need to be emptied and put away. TV area needs to be set up.
  2. I really need to get caught up on My 365 project. I am behind in my photos and way behind in my posting so hopefully this week I will get somewhere with that.
  3. Make some "real" scrapbook pages.
Last week's challenge was to duplicate! Use the same colors/ decorative elements twice, but slightly changed... in a two-page layout, or in two cards, or in two of whatever else you're making. I think my two page digi layout counts.
The challenge for this week: try IT. You know... that sketch you have saved... that new technique you saw... whatever it is that you keep thinking you'll try one day- do it! :)

I am off to Wally World, JoAnne's and Micheal's with my mom. Have a great Sunday and a wonderful, productive week!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Enjoy your day of shopping ! You have a busy week ahead. The list you have sounds like mine, I worked on my craft projects and sorta' cleaned up my sewing room. More to do today.

Hugs~~~Leslie

CraftyLyra said...

I love the circles! Great layout! Hope you had a great shopping excursion!

Melanie H said...

Those layouts of Bailey are gorgeous, she is a real cutie.

I hope you have a wonderful shopping day and a good week ahead.

Wani said...

Super cute pages!