Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Join us for Sunday Scrappin' March 8, 2009. I do not like Daylight Saving time. I do not like changing time twice a year. I always feel a bit off for a few days. Today I am going to use that excuse to work in my craft room.

My ta-da's this week:


A double page layout of Nicole and Bailey when she was only a few weeks old.

This layout is from a prompt from My 365 Days challenge I am attempting to keep up with. You can check out my photos, prompts and layouts here. I am not totally caught up but am working on it. I have my photos taken I just have posted them with the prompts. And I am a bit behind in my layouts.
I entered this layout into the Supreme Team VII Challenge at goDigitalScrapbooking.com. This is my Round 1 entry. We had to use only the supplies in the digital kit given to us. I think it would be fun to be a GDS Supreme Team Member but there are many, many people in Round 1. We'll see how it goes.

From my to-do's last week - I worked on the stuff outside the craft room. I sorted some of the stuff in the boxes and set up the TV area. I also work on getting caught up on My 365 project.

My to-do's this week:

  1. Continue working on my craft room/area.
  2. Continue working on My 365 project and get caught up.
  3. Make some "real" scrapbook pages.
  4. I am taking an online digital class that starts tomorrow. It's Mad Digital Skilz at Debbie Hodges. I am really looking forward to it and want to stay current with it. I also took Got Sketch 103 and I want to utilize the sketches I received in that class.
Last week's challenge was to try IT. You know... that sketch you have saved... that new technique you saw... whatever it is that you keep thinking you'll try one day- do it! :) I think entering a layout into a contest for the first time is a try it. This week's challenge: use only "spring-ish" pastel colors for one entire project.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great layouts! I think it's great you participate in so many challenges, classes & prompts to keep motivation and inspiration for scrapping. Good luck with the GDS contest! I haven't scrapped lately so I don't have a SS post but still like to see what others are doing. Have a scrap happy week!

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts.

Good luck with the contest.

I want some inspiration for photographs and layouts 365 days so please share the 365 Project.

Wani said...

I love these pages! You did a great job on them!

Grandma Kate's Kids said...

Beautiful baby and great layout. I'm just learning this digi-scrapbooking stuff, but am expecting a new grandson next month so I decided I'd better to get up to speed. Thanks for posting your very creative work. :)