Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' for March 29, 2009. Can you believe a quarter of the year is over? It hardly seems possible.

I didn't get too much done this week. I did get My 365 blog almost caught up. And I am working on catching up on my layouts for those daily photos.

Here are the pages I got done this week. All are digital. First is one from Computer Trick for Scrapbooking 3 by Jessica Sprague. If you want to learn something about digital scrapbooking Jessica is the person to learn from. I love the way this layout turned out. It took quite a bit of time but looks amazing.
Here are two more pages from My 365 project.

and a layout from on the My 365 project prompts.
For my to-do's this week:
  1. Continue scrapbooking.
  2. Continue working on My 365 project.
  3. Continue working on on-line classes.
  4. I found a used scraprack on Craig's List and it should be here towards to end of the week. I am hoping this will help me sitting in my scrapbook room not knowing where to start.
Last week's challenge was to use the colors of the new Sunday Scrappin' blog. Although I love the color of the new blog I didn't use them this week. Next week's challenge: use just one layer. A card or scrapbook page without layers... just photos and embellishments as separate pieces. If you're like me and used to layering all your photos at least once, this can be quite a challenge!

Just us on Sunday Scrappin' and have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful work !
I love seeing other's scrapbooking ideas.

I have been going to a scrapbooking class with my friend for a year and a half. This week she told us she was closing her shop for good. That makes me so sad.
Do you take your classes on your computer ? I am looking for a new class.
Hugs~~~~Leslie

Wani said...

I like the "week of..." layout. Black and white and red are such a great color combo!