Monday, March 30, 2009

Can I just say...

that I don't mind not going to work? I was a stay at home mom for 15 years before I got divorced. I know how to keep myself busy all day long. Now if I could just get someone to send me a paycheck every week for being at home, we would be in good shape!

I have started drinking green smoothies. My Mom was just diagnosed with wet macular degeneration. This eye disease runs on both my Mom and my Dad's side of the family so I am getting a bit freaked out about that. So, I did some research and learned about green smoothies. I make mine with fruit, yogurt, and spinach. At first I thought I would have to gag it down but it is surprisingly very good. Not only are they a great way to get spinach they are supposed to give you energy, help you loose weight and tame the cravings for sweets. I have had them three mornings now and have committed to a week, but will probably extend that committment to a month. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love spinach! not sure i could drink it tho...you go girlie!