Saturday, October 20, 2007

Friday's Feast 10/19/07

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Five
October 19th, 2007
Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? I would be a Teacup Yorkshire Terrier. We have one and Baby is treated like royalty. She sleeps with us and has run of the house.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of? A spare bedroom I had when I was still married.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? 30 minutes

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? 12 Some I have never met but I have three that I see once every couple of years. It is interesting how close you can be to a cousin and not see them often.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter) CD = Crazy Dog

No comments: