Sunday, October 14, 2007

Earring Swap Done!


I finished my third pair of earrings for a swap I am doing with a gal I met online. She and I were paired for a bracelet swap and we both liked each others work so we are swapping just the two of us. This is a pair of flower earring that I thought turned out well.

I bought these beads at a bead show and thought they were so cool. I hadn't done anything with them but for a simple, cute pair of earrings I thought they turned out great! I have a whole strand (minus two) of these beads and am going to look for something to do with the rest of them.

The third pair of earring is from a necklace pattern that I got from Ready to Bead. I think it was a freebie kit and as I was making the necklace I saw these earrings. Only bad thing is the copper color. I found earring bases but had to make my own jump rings from copper wire.

No comments: