Saturday, October 13, 2007

Busy Crafting Weekend

For those of you who know me well, you know I live for the weekend and my down time. I was up very early this morning and finished this bracelet for a swap I am in. I have already received my swap bracelet. I hope my swap partner likes her bracelet as much as I liked mine.

I finished this set a few days ago but I purchased the padded envelopes today to mail it. This is copper wire with black and copper beads. I don't do much with wire but I thought they turned out ok.

I also got to do some scrapbooking today. I completed 8 pages - all birthday pages. I did Brandon's, Dave's and my birthdays from 2006.

I also watched Bailey today. We went shopping at K-Mart. I got some stretch pants to wear to work - I am tired of being uncomfortable at work, so I bought new pants! Bailey got a colorful toy and I bought Brent and Brandon socks.

I spent some time today downloading digital scrapbook supplies. I purchased both of Renee Pearson's digital scrapbook books and really want to get started with digital scrapbooking but am not finding the desire to sit down and work on it. I know it is going to take me some time to learn and I just want it to be easy.

I have another swap I am in for three pair of earrings. I have two pair done and I going to look for a pattern for the third pair today so I can finish them in the morning. I really want to have these swaps ready to put in the mail Monday.

No comments: