Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friday's Feast 10/12/07

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Four

Appetizer When was the last time you were surprised? I can't honestly remember, possibly Bailey coming three weeks early was my most recent surprise.

Soup Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________. My eyes are brown, but I wish they were ??? Never really wished my eyes were another color, maybe longer eyelashes?

Salad If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be? I would be some kind of cat, named Cat. Original, huh?

Main Course Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits. I drink lots of water and eat plenty of veggies.

Dessert What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not? I have no clue, I pick something from the shelf and buy it. I don't really like what I am using now, it is a white paste and I am more of a gel person.

No comments: