Saturday, October 6, 2007

Friday Feast 10/5/07

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Three
October 05th, 2007 Category: The Feasts, 2007

Appetizer On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday? I just celebrated a birthday last week. As far as looking forward to it - probably about a 5.

Soup What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of? Nextel! It is not the sound of the word as much as the sound of the darn Nextel going off at all hours of the night. Yes, honey Dave has a Nextel with his job.

Salad Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like? I wear sunglasses outdoors all the time. I wear what Dave's calls "Naples sunglasses". They are really cheapo sunglasses that look high fashion. I lose, break or scratch every pair of sunglasses I buy so I don't spend too much money on any of them.

Main Course If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it? Either my honey, my kids or my parents. It would depend on the type of book I wrote.

Dessert Name a beverage that you enjoy. Three favs - diet root beer, iced tea or International Foods French Vanilla coffee. Yum!

No comments: