Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

I got a few things done this week for Sunday Scrappin'. I got two more weeks done on my Project Life album.

And I am taking the Type + Writer 2 class over at Jessica Sprague. I am behind a few days but I have been able to do a few of the writing assignments and layouts. The first one is about my visit with Gammy a few weeks ago.
A layout about changes - 30 years worth of changes.
And then a two page layout about a week in my life. Kind of reminds me of my Project Life project but I went ahead and did it anyway.
I think I could just copy and paste my to-do's from week to week. It is near the end of the semester for school and I have lots to do so I haven't really been spending too much time scrapping.
  1. Work 15 minutes per day organizing my scrapbook supplies. I still haven't started, yikes!
  2. Work on getting caught up with My 365 2009 photos.
The challenge this week was to scrap a favorite activity. I think my layout about Gam and me qualifies as spending time with my family is a favorite activity. Have a great week!

post signature

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I love the 30 year changes page! They are all great, but that one is just fabulous! I followed a link of the SS page for Barb, but it didn't go to a SS post, so I thought I'd let you know.

Good luck with your goals and your pages this week.

Mindy said...

I love these pages. You are really a talented scrapper. The grandma ones really touched me since I lost my Grandma this week. She was 100! My hubby's Grandma also passed away so Grandm things are on our minds here.