I absolutely love these little snippets of our life. It doesn't matter if we are busy or just hanging around the house I am always taking pictures and enjoy looking back over them.
My to-do's this week:
- I am now not working outside the home at all so I need to work on a daily schedule so I can get more accomplished during the week.
- Get caught up on my Project Life blog.
- Work 15 minutes per day organizing my scrapbook supplies.
- Continue playing catch up with My 365 2009 photos.
- I am taking another class - Type + Write 2 at Jessica Sprague. This is a rather intense journaling class but I loved the prompts from the first Type + Writer class. The last two classes I have taken I haven't done the first thing with, I hope I can do better with this class.