Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pictures and New Beginnings

We had a great Easter spent with family. The food was awesome and so was the company. Here is Brent and Bailey.
Brent, Bailey and my Mom.
Bailey enjoying her first Easter egg hunt.
Is she not the cutest rabbit ever?
On another note, today is a sort of new beginning for me. I am no longer employed outside the home so I am starting to sell on eBay again. I made a schedule for weekdays and plan to work at least four hours a day on eBay stuff. I am hoping to be able to stay at home and make enough money to survive. Today is Brent's last day of spring break so I probably won't be as strict with the schedule today as normal. We are going to register him for high school at Naples High. I can't believe my baby will be starting high school in the fall.

I started another online scrapbook class today - Type + Writer 2. It is from Jessica Sprague and she always has the best classes. Today we had a writing assignment that started Today I. So I wrote about starting to work from home. We were also asked to take a photo a day for the next week. Since I already do that for Project Life that shouldn't be difficult. And each day we are supposed to write down three things I am thankful for. Here is my list for today:
  1. A beautiful family and spending time with them.
  2. The freedom to be able to choose to work from home.
  3. The sun - a constant reminder to me of God's love and power.
Here's to successful new beginnings!

post signature

No comments: