My ta-da list is short this week. I have bronchitis and a sinus infection and am not getting as much craft time as I would like. But, I did complete three more weeks on My Project Life.
My to-do's are very similiar to my to-do's for the past few weeks.
- Work on Project Life album - I need to send off for more pictures. I have printed the journaling through March 6th.
- Work 15 minutes per day organizing my scrapbook supplies - I am not making much headway in this area and I really want to get more organized so I can use up some of the stuff I own. I need motivation!
- Participate in and keep up with the Got Sketch 105 class - So I failed miserably on this one. I didn't do one layout in the whole three week class. As a matter of fact I haven't even printed off the PDF's from the class. Need to at least do that so I can at a later date do the class.
- Continue playing catch up with My 365 2009 photos.
- I signed up for another class Something From Almost Nothing. I signed up a few days late so will try and play catch up today but it sounds like a fun class and I have so much stash I think I could take the class ten times and still not make a dent in my supplies!
Hope you have a great week and are able to be crafty.