Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

Today is Sunday and time to share all things crafty at Sunday Scrappin'. This week I got some old stuff done - five double page layouts for My 365 for 2009. I had done so well with photos, journaling and completed pages and then I moved and that slowed me down. I still took photos just didn't update my blog or scrapbook them. So, I am playing catch up.















For my to-do's this week:
  1. Work on Project Life album
  2. Work 15 minutes per day organizing my scrapbook supplies
  3. Participate in and keep up with the Got Sketch 105 class
  4. Continue playing catch up with My 365 2009 photos.
Last week's challenge to show your favorite technique. I think my favorite technique right now is digital scrapping. Although I miss the paper and embellishments, I love how quick digital scrapbooking is and that there is no clean up. This week's challenge is to use green in a layout. Green is not a favorite color of mine but I should be able to come up with something green.

Have a great week and I hope you are able to find some time to craft.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I am really loving your digital pages! I love paper but I gotta tell ya', digi is the way to go for us busy folks. I really like the project 365 idea, and your pages are really cute. I like the font you used and how you wrote the numbers righton the pics. Have a great week!

Rebecca said...

Great work! Looks like you're getting closer to finishing up the 365!

Forgetfulone said...

Those are beautiful! I do like digital since there is no cleanup, but I like traditional scrapping, too. I do both. Glad you shared these.