Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010


I have decided to participate in the Spring Reading Thing 2010. I have made a couple of trips to Goodwill recently and found some good reads that I am including in my list of books I would like to read this Spring.
My list of books in no particular order are:
Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews
Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult
Designer Knockoff by Ellen Byerrum
A Girl Like Moi by Lisa Barham
Daughter's Keeper by Ayalet Waldman
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Bright Child, Poor Grades by Barry & Patricia Bricklin
A Kiss Remembered by Sandra Brown


post signature

3 comments:

Tiffers said...

Great list! I enjoyed the first Charlaine Harris book, looking forward to reading a few more. Alice in Wonderland is a true classic! :) Happy Reading!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great list! I have Keeping Faith on my list as well. have fun reading this Spring :-)

Susanne said...

Great stack of titles. I have yet to read a Jodi Picoult story. I must get to it! Happy reading.