Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Awesome!

So, when I got home yesterday I had two packages waiting for me. One at my front door, one at my back door. I got my pictures and 8"x 8" Holiday in Hand scrapbook pages and some 12" x 12" scrapbook pages from Scrapbook Pictures. Now, I don't get paid to tell you how awesome they are but they are awesome. The quality is top notch, turn around time is great - a few days if you are just ordering prints, about a week with scrapbook pages. Love this company. Found them through Ali Edward's blog. The second box was from Close to My Heart. I got my 10 Studio J layouts and let me tell you they are awesome as well. They have a very nice matte finish to them and they look very professional. I will for sure be doing more layout with Studio J. Every time I order scrapbook pages I am pumped up to do more.

post signature

No comments: