Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Studio J Layouts

I am on an early morning roll. I wake up sometime between 4 and 5 a.m. having to go to the bathroom and then I can't get back to sleep. Trekking across the house to the guest bathroom my have something to do with get too woke up. I lay in bed for a half hour or so wishing and hoping that I go back to sleep to no avail. So, I get up, get a cup of coffee and get on the computer. In about an hour and a half I completed these two CTMH Studio J layouts.

The first layout is pictures of the house at Summit Place when we put the house on the market in 2006.
The second layout is pictures from one of the many country music concerts Dave and I attended in the almost seven years we were together.
I only have three more layouts to complete to become active with Close to My Heart again. I am excited to see my completed pages printed.

post signature

No comments: