Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Studio J Layouts

The more layouts I do in Studio J, the more I love it. It is quick and easy and if you had a ton of photos to scrapbook you could race through them in Studio J.

The first layout is of Bailey at the playground at Summit Place in March 2009. It is amazing to see how much she has changed in a year.
I had three sets of photos from 2006 let to scrapbook and here is one of them. This was such a scary day. Dave had let Brandon get some driving experience in his truck and he took his eyes off the road, turned the wheel a bit and flipped the truck into the medium on the interstate. I was at work when I got the call and raced to where they were. Fortunately everyone was ok and the truck had minimal damage. We can laugh about it now - both the guys hanging upside down in the truck when it was on it's back.
I finally got back to sleep last night around 2:30 a.m. and woke back up at 7, so not a bad night sleep if you could both times I slept. Hopefully Bailey will be more cooperative about her nap today. Nicole comes to get her this afternoon so I have a couple of days break.

post signature

No comments: