- What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Last to Die – Tess Gerritsen
Understanding Comics – Scott McCloud
The Happy Introvert – Elizabeth Wagele
MWF seeking BFF: my yearlong search for a new best friend – Rachel Bertsche
10-10-10 – 10 minutes, 10 months, 10 years – a life transforming idea – Suzy Welch
The Gatecrasher – Madeline Wickham
- What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
Iron Jawed Angels
- What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
We have been busy with school (Brent, Bailey and I), Daisy Girl Scouts (Bailey and I), work (Dave, Brent and I) and keeping the house (me).
- What gifts did I give and/or receive?
September 28th is my birthday and this year it was a BIG one (50). I got taken out to dinner twice. I received flowers twice and got some charms to put on my Pandora bracelet. I really enjoyed both dinners and spending time with my family.
- What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I purchased a Silhouette Cameo but have not found the time to use it.
- What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Nothing of any great concern.
- What were my accomplishments this month?
Trying to keep up with everything is all I could accomplish this month.
8. What were my disappointments this month?
I have gotten used to my new responsibilities at work and things are much calmer now.
- How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)
I only completed two layouts (both digital) this month.
- Anything else noteworthy to include?
Nothing too exciting this month.