Sunday, August 5, 2012

Inspired

This week was my first week of full-time at work.  Eric was still there but we had lots to go over and I have plenty of work to keep me busy a full 40 hours a week.  It will be great to get the bigger paycheck.

Even though I have been working more hours I still got some scrapbooking done this week.

I have been watch Lain Ehman's 31 Days videos and one day she talking about using up scraps and showed a layout with punched circles on it.  This layout was inspired by her layout and video,
I am still going strong on the 28 Days of Sketches Round 2 over at Big Picture Classes.  Here is my layout for Sketch 11
Sketch 12
Sketch 14
Sketch 15
Sketch 16
I have signed up for two more classes at Big Pictures Classes.  I actually won a spot in the 28 Days of Sketches class but had already enrolled so they gave me a gift certificate.  I enrolled in Multi Photo Solutions and Kit-astic.  I really enjoy being pushed to create and taking a class pushes me.

I have been bookmarking many scrapbook sketches and ideas for inspiration.  I have so many pages saved and I have been feeling very inspired and crafty lately.  I love it when I am wanting to scrapbook.

Have a great Sunday and I will be back later with some pictures of my favorite five year old.  Photobucket

No comments: