Sunday, August 5, 2012

Monthly Roundup July 2012

Roundup – July 2012
  1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Dead Ringer – Lisa Scottoline
Killer Smile – Lisa Scottoline
A Sweethaven Summer – Courtney Walsh
Finding Veronica – Louise Forster
Save Me – Lisa Scottoline
Marriage Rules – Harriet Lerner
Introvert Power – Laurie Helgoe
Come Home – Lisa Scottoline
Look Again – Lisa Scottoline
Quiet – Susan Cain (still reading)
People July 2, 2012
Creating Keepsakes September 2010
All You July 27, 2012


  1. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
One Day
Weeds Season 7 Episodes 3-13; Season 8 Episodes 1-3
Criminal Minds Season 3 Episodes 13-20; Season 4 Episodes 1-8
The Yellow Handkerchief
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
Reality of Love
21 Jump Street
Drop Dead Diva Season 1 Episodes 1-13
How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episodes 1-22

  1. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
I spent a week watching Bella and Bailey came over as well.

  1. What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Bailey’s birthday was July 31st but we are celebrating in August.
  1. What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Bought two new pairs of shoes at Beall’s, a couple of dresses at Beall’s Outlet and went Goodwill shopping a couple of time.
I purchase another class from Big Picture Classes called 28 Days of Sketch Round 2.  Each day I receive an email along with a sketch and it has been very inspiring.
  1. What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Nothing of any great concern.
  1. What were my accomplishments this month?
Got most of the guest/craft room organized and I have been scrapbooking a lot.
  1. What were my disappointments this month?
Eric quit at work and I am really going to miss him.  I have been asked to take over some of his duties and work full time.
  1. How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)
I did really well on my scrapbooking goals – I completed 24 scrapbook layouts.
  1. Anything else noteworthy to include?
Brent went on a cruise with his dad and had a great time.

  Photobucket

No comments: