Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Scrappin'

I am excited that I am still being creative and working on scrapbook layouts. I started taking a class over at Big Picture Classes with Katie the Scrapbook Lady. The class is called Power Scrapping - Digi Style and I have 11 pages started that I will be able to share next week. I have learned so much in this class. If you are a digi scrapper you might want to check it out. I am currently organizing my digi kits based on Katie's recommendations.

It's Sunday and time for Sunday Scrappin'.

This week I have two completed layouts to share. The first is of Brent getting his learner's permit.
The second is of the family - the layout is from the Digi in Deeper class from Jessica Sprague. This class is very labor intensive and I am not getting through it as fast as I anticipated but every layout done is done.

My ta-da's this week are two completed layouts, 11 started layouts, working on Ali Edward's One Little Word class and organizing digi supplies.

My to-do's this week are to finish the 11 started layouts, continue working on One Little Word and Digi in Deeper classes and have fun.


post signature

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

So cute! I may havew to copy that "licensed" layout for my twins in the next few months. Are these paper layouts or digital? Either way, great job!