Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

My Sunday Scrappin' post is a day late again. Here is what I accomplished this week. These four pages were on my to-do list from last week. I have finished another Christmas house but haven't glued them together so can't share them this week. I have also gotten current with my Project 365.

For my to-do's this week
1. This was on my list last week but I need to get my desk/office area cleaned up and organized. School has started and I need to have room to study and work.
2. I have three Christmas houses done and they need to be glued together.
3. Need to gather up supplies to make a goody bag for Sunday Scrappin'.
4. I am doing Project 365 again this year. I want to stay current with it and work on posting my pics for last year. After the move I wasn't posting but was still taking the pictures.

post signature

1 comment:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

GREAT PAGES! I love the whole December journal idea :) Great job on getting stuff done even with your emergency! Good luck with all of your to-do's this week!