Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Happy Sunday morning! It's time once again for Sunday Scrappin'. It's been a better week, paper crafting wise and I have lots to show you today. I didn't do all of these layouts this week. A number of them are paper pages and I just took the pictures to post.

I start a Wellness Journey book. Here is the cover,
page 1,
and page 2.
I took a class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking called the Challenge of Me. The first challenge was the size of the pages you were to do. I was to do 8" x 8" pages so that in itself posed the first challenge. I was debating purchasing an album and then in a box of donated stuff at the store I found this album. An 8" x 8" green diamond pattern album. Here is the decorated cover.
This is the cover page.
There are dividers to make. This is the first divider of My Life.
A two page layout on what makes us feel fulfilled.
A two page layout on someone who changed our lives.
And a two page layout on our own health. Now, the class is over and there are 28 challenges so I am way behind but am working on the journaling on the computer and maybe I'll get a few more pages done this week?
I am taking a class at Debbie Hodges' Get it Scrapped called Still More Mad Digital Skillz. Learned how to make the window glass and reflection. Very cool.
This is June's layout from A Snapshot of My Life.
Two more pages from the Still More Mad Digital Skillz. This lesson we learned how to use a displacement map to create this cool title.

And the third class in Still More Mad Digital Skillz was on creating a piece of notebook paper and tape. Cute!
Two more pages from my Wellness Journal.

Two pages from My 365 project. I am a couple of weeks behind on layouts but finally got all caught up on posting layouts and journaling.

This week I would like to continue working on the classes that I have fallen behind on and get caught up on My 365 layouts.

Hope you had a great week. We are celebrating three birthdays this coming week. Bailey will be 2 on July 31, as well as my best friend (and boss) Valori. It will be sad not seeing Bailey to celebrate her second birthday but I am working on a cute scrapbook item to send to her. My Mom's birthday is August 4th. She and my Dad are coming for dinner next Sunday and I am looking forward to a family get together.

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it christine!

CraftyLyra said...

WOW! All of this is fabulous Christine, but I particularly like the Wellness Journal. What a great idea! Beautiful colors!

Wani said...

Those are some great pages! I love the book about you! Sometimes its so easy to scrap about everyone else but us. Keep up the good work!