Happy 4th of July weekend! It's time for Sunday Scrappin'. Come join us in our paper crafting journey.
It has been a stressful week and my mind has been elsewhere so I only completed two pages this week. I was reminded last week that two pages is better than no pages!
These are from My 365 project. I am so glad I choose to do this. I have enjoyed taking the pictures and making the pages.
Three other ta-da's in progress are:
- I started a wellness journal. With my health issues and starting Weight Watchers I wanted to created a album to document my journey.
- I am working on a couple of layouts from The Challenge of Me class offered at Big Picture Scrapbooking.
- I have brought more stuff downstairs so I have been scrapbooking in the living room! Yeah!
My to-do's this week:
- Make sure I have printed out all the sketches from the Got Sketch 104 class I took. I am totally addicted to on-line scrapbook classes but tend to fall behind rather quickly.
- Continue working on The Challenge of Me layouts. At least finish the ones I have started.
- Continue with the organizing of my space.
- Decide whether I am taking two more scrapbook classes at Debbie Hodge's Get It Scrapped. There is a new digi class - Still More Mad Digital Skillz and a paper class - Scrapbooking Everyday Life that I am very interested in taking.
- Finish up the layouts I started for my Wellness Journal album.
- Catch up on My 365 Project blog. I need to download the pictures from the camera and Iphone and post.
Have a great Sunday and a super week.